If you would like to have your own stand up paddle board experience, then a paddle board hire is a great way to experience the waterways of Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast.
Stand up Paddle Board hire will be from Location 1. 2b/25 River Drive, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast QLD 4217 (directly across the road from the amenities block and 2 doors down from the cafe "Bumbles"). View on Google Maps. This is close to Main Beach & Southport. Please contact us to arrange your time to hire. If you require hire to a different location please contact us to enquire regarding drop off to surrounding suburbs such as Main Beach, Southport, Broadbeach or Chevron Island.
|15min introductory lesson with hire
(recommended for first time hirers)
|$10 per person.|
|SUP Board Hire||Price|
|Half day 3 hours||$50|
|Full day 6 hours||$70|
- Bookings are essential
- Your own level of ability, winds and tidal currents must be taken into account when hiring boards.
- You will need to provide photo identification at the time of hiring.
- Cash only. No EFTPOS available
To arrange your hire please call us now on 1800 225 747 or Book Online
Rules for Stand Up Paddle Board Hire
- Make sure you have honestly explained your ability and any medical conditions you may have to the instructor at the start of the hire session.
- The 15 minute introductory lesson is compulsory if you are coming paddle boarding for the first time.
- Always wear the leash that is provided.
- Refer to the Map provided for paddling boundaries and entry and exit point.
- Always take mobile phone in a water proof case in case of an emergency.....please request from instructor at the start of the hire if you require one.
- Always paddle with a buddy and stay within 50 metres of each other at all times.
- Make sure you are confident of your own ability in the conditions on the day.
- Make sure you understand all safety and emergency response procedures before beginning your hire session.
A Stand Up Paddle Lesson is a great idea as a Gift!
Buy a Gift Voucher!